Are you a meal prepping company with blog posts as tasteless as unseasoned quinoa?
Maybe you’re in healthcare but don’t know which hashtags to use on Instagram?
Are you a self-care beauty company that wants to #treatyoself to content marketing strategy that works?
Is this you when it comes to digital marketing?!
Well hello there. This is me.
I’m a digital content marketer and social media manager with a knack for connecting businesses with their audience through fun and engaging content. I help college, health, beauty, and wellness businesses back up their brands and products with science-based blog posts that won’t confuse the heck out of their readers.
We all know the benefits of blog posts for your business, but do you know that creating is only half the battle?
People aren’t just gonna wallop on your website and read your posts unless your SEO game is impeccable. You’re gonna need to promote these bad boys. You can try and create a social media strategy using all the free, unguided info you might see on Pinterest.
Or you can save some time and hire someone that is up to date with algorithm changes; creates social media strategies for clients dependent on their goals, measures, tracks, and reports progress; and can basically tweet with her eyes closed.
I want to work with you if:
- you know how much money you’re missing out on if you don’t have a strong social media presence!
- if you have a sense of humor
- if your target audience is millennials (or really anyone that knows what a meme is)
- if you’re tired of spending so much time on social media without any direction or results
- if you want to spend more time creating rather than promoting
- if you’re open to new ideas
- if you’re open to building together
A couple of friends I’ve worked with:
If you’re interested in working together, please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org